As far as we all know, Baby K is doing just fine! I'm a little over 13 weeks at this point and we have another routine doctor appointment in a couple of weeks. Not sure when we'll find out if it's a boy or girl but we're hoping at the next appointment! Still very excited!
We've had a VERY snowy weekend here in the UK, it even snowed in Dublin on St Pat's day! We're ready to see the sun and experience some Spring! I'm sure we won't have any lacking of sun in Arizona though!
Not much else going on, just relaxing from our trip and getting back into the groove of school and work! Stay in touch!
As always...
Pictures!! I've been trying to get caught up on pictures and you can view them here (including Baby K and Ireland): http://www.flickr.com/photos/redshott/sets
or if you're my "friend" on facebook, you're probably seen most up them on there as well.
SHAMELESS PLUG: Did you know that I'm a Scentsy Independent Consultant? You can purchase online via my website at redshott.scentsy.us or Contact me for details ;)
PLEA/FAVOR ~ If you/any organizations you may volunteer for clip coupons, please consider sending them our way (especially pet ones!)! We can use them up to 6 months past the expiration date here and the ones that we don't use, get shared with a "loan locker" here on base where whoever wants to come in a sort through them can and take what they need.
No comments:
Post a Comment